Sunday, January 24, 2010

How Very Nice to Meet You



Hello, my name is Sarah. Pleased to meet you! Should I share a bit about myself?

I am a graduate of a small town school in Michigan where I have lived all my life.

I have a great family and I love them all.

More than the love I have for my family is the love I have for my Creator.

I am slowly but surely giving my life to Him more and more each and everyday and I LOVE it so.

Instead of college I went to Africa for 3 months.

I am now a nanny for my sissy until she births a dawgone baby.

I want to live somewhere in Asia.

I enjoy coffee a little too much.

I cannot wait for summer.

Reading has been a big part of my life lately.

I'm not that fond of cooking, but I really love baking almost anything.

My favorite verses are:
Jeremiah 33:3
Revelations 2:10
&
Romans 10:13-15

I have caught the travel bug and want to go everywhere now.

HAVE BEEN TO:
Mexico
The Bahamas
Kenya

DREAM OF GOING TO:
The Philippines
India
Indonesia
Papua New Guinea
Costa Rico
Peru
Czech Republic
Ireland
Egypt
Alaska

Hmm...I think that is about enough for now. Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to see you again.

Hakuna Matata

P.S. That is not a chicken nugget in my picture, it is a maandazi..pretty much the Kenyan doughnut. =)



1 comment: