Sunday, December 5, 2010

Update!

Here's a quick update as I am babysitting in a house that has internet =)

-Three months ago today I left for India! Weird
-God totally helped me through a month of teaching the girls (mainly) by myself and I learned a lot in that month
-Christmas is in like 20 days!!!!
-We have started the process of getting internet at our house so hopefully I will be blogging more soon!
-It's super cold here...you would never guess I am in India
-I love the little coffee shop workers here...they are so kind and make little smiley faces on the top of my coffee =)
-I am loving the girls so much it's getting ridiculously nerve racking to think about leaving
-I am getting my wisdom teeth out (all four of them hopefully) this coming Saturday
-I have been listening to some new music and you also should listen to...Andrew Peterson.  LOVE HIM!  All of his stuff is great...especially his Christmas album!  Go check it out!
-God has been showing me a lot through the story of Abraham and Sarah and Isaac...I shall blog about it when I have more time
-Go read Isaiah 43:1-2 and feel loved, because you are!

Love ya'll!  Hope you're doing great =)  Love from India!

Hakuna Matata

3 comments:

  1. Wait, you are having your wisdom teeth pulled in India?!

    I only had two - does that mean I am not as wise? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you haven't already, check out Andrew Peterson's song "More" off his album: "The Far Country." One of my favorite songs.

    I'm glad things are going well! It sounds like God is using you, and growing you.

    ReplyDelete