Sunday, March 14, 2010

Please God,

I ask you to send me to Southeast Asia.
I have no clue why, but those people are on my heart.

You are a good God, and with this I know that You will send me where I can fulfill Your plans for my life, whatever country or countries that may be.

But You are a God that I can talk with, and share my heart with, and that is what I am doing. At the same time I seek You for Your wisdom and guidance in my life. I love you Father.

Isaiah 6:8
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here I am. Send me!"

Children of Burma

Children of Cambodia

Children of Laos

Children of Thailand

Children of Vietnam

Children of Peninsular Malaysia

Children of Brunei

Children of East Malaysia

Children of East Timor

Children of Indonesia

Children of Papua New Guinea

Children of The Philippines

Children of Singapore



Are you in love yet? I know I am.
=)



Hakuna Matata

1 comment:

  1. Praying that God shows you where to Go!! He will lead you! Thanks for being ablessing!

    ReplyDelete