Wednesday, March 3, 2010

TAG, You're It

While I was in a seminar at Urbana09 I heard something that was really cool and I think everyone should try to get in a habit of doing.

The speaker asked if we wanted to be missionaries. He then asked what we were doing now to fulfill that desire and command. His suggestion was that we start going to work for the people in other countries around the world.
"Why don't you start by praying?"
was his question.
"Why don't you, before getting dressed in the morning, check your tag on the back of your shirt and start praying for the country and the person who made your shirt?"

It really is a neat way to get started on missionary work.
And also a way to remember to pray and to possibly help others around the world through that simple act.

I am still trying to make it a habit to check my tag. I forget often, but believe that it will come with time.

TODAY I PRAYED FOR:
The people of the Dominican Republic
& the specific person or people
who put their working hands on my shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment