Saturday, August 14, 2010

Lunch Menu

About three weeks ago my second little nephew was born into the world.

Levi Aaron.

Oh how I love him!

I am pretty sure I have never loved a new born baby as much as I love this little guy.  I think it's because I helped out while my sissy was prego and, I don't know...just feel like he's my own.  Now I am only his Auntie, I cannot imagine what it will be like to have children of my own someday (God willing) and the LOVE I will have towards them.  Oh Father, bless me with children, please!
=)




Seriously, I just want to eat him up!
He is so perfect and adorable he could be on a lunch menu!

I am trying to not think about the fact that I am going to miss months 2-8ish while in India.
 I am going to just pretend I am oblivious to that information and continue to just love on him like I cannot help myself (which I can't!).

Hakuna Matata

photo compliments:  Daisys&dots
(aka, the mother of this heavenly gift)

2 comments:

  1. PRECIOUS. That's a sweet prayer - "Bless me with children, please!"
    - One of my frequently used ones for sure. :]]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! He is adorable.

    I had the same thing happen - I went to Guatemala the first time when my nephew was 4 months old, then came home for a week and went to California, so I missed months 5-12ish.

    Keep being oblivious - soak up the time with him! :)

    ReplyDelete