Monday, October 18, 2010

A Prayer

Oh God, You are my God,
And I will ever praise You.
I will seek you in the morning.
And I will learn to walk in Your ways.
And step by step You'll lead me,
And I will follow You all of my days.

Ahh these words make me rest and sing them up to our Lord.  Especially the part that says, "I will learn to walk in Your ways."  It doesn't say, "I will know instantly how to walk in Your ways."  It's a learning process whether we like it or not.  At times I wish I would just already know how to do so, but then again I find it comforting to be reminded that it is a learning process.

 

3 comments:

  1. okay I love this post! You are so right and I've never thought about it that way. Your words are always an encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a constant learning, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete