Friday, November 5, 2010

I Can't Wait To See Them!

I had a different "Thankful 30" planned since yesterday.  But as I was starting to write down what I was thankful for, I saw a picture of my sweet baby nephew, Levi, and then another picture of my other nephew, Kai, and felt a huge amount of thankfulness and love for them.  Therefore, today, day 5, I am thankful for my nieces and nephews! =)


Kai:  He is the oldest and an only child to my sissy, Alissa.  He is one of a kind in the sweetest way possible (sweet as in "awww").  God definitely blessed us with a little boy full of heart and love for others.  His awareness of others and giving spirit seems to come naturally (most of the time).  He is so much fun and loves sports.  He would always love coming to watch me play basketball in high school and after the game he would throw down a pretty nice game of (invisible) basketball himself.  Love it!

Alaina:  I don't think I could ever express the love I have for this little girl.  Of course I love all of my nieces and nephews but Alaina's jolly, goofy spirit just gets me every time.  Definitely the most cheerful person I know.  I think the fact that she has cerebral palsy makes me even more amazed at her view on life.  I love it!  The fact that I cannot cuddle her sweet self right now brings tears to my eyes.

Addie:  Oh.My.Man.  Where to start with this little one?  Maybe with the word, adorable!  She just has that sweet little girl, "I am a princess" role.  One of my favorites things is the fact that she loves art.  I think almost every day she colors/draws at least one picture.  I am excited to see her artistic ability grow.  Although at times she chooses to be hurtful with her words, I have found that often she loves to make people feel special (with words, pictures, etc.).  I love her face when you can tell she's trying not to smile (and of course I love it when she's smiling big too!).

Levi:  I have no words.  I love him so much.  I never knew it was possible to love a baby who does pretty much nothing so much!  I can't explain it but I would carry him around all day if I could.  He is such a great baby too.  Hardly ever cries unless he's hungry or dirty.  Gotta love it.  I am super sad that I'm missing these "baby months," but I am glad I have a wonderful sister who is kind enough to hold him in camera view each time we skype. =) (thanks Trish!)

 I love them all so much!  Thank you Jesus for your wonderful blessings you have given me...all four of them.


Hakuna Matata

2 comments:

  1. Awww...beautiful post! What precious little ones!

    Thanks so much for your comment and hugs!
    Love back to you from Texas!
    =) =) =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hugs... you're making me cry! love you

    ReplyDelete