Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm Moving...AGAIN??

When I first arrived in Ooty I settled into my cute little room upstairs and everything was, well, cute. =)  That is until I had a bat friend that liked to scare me at night.  He actually has never came flying into my room but still, I am just not a fan of bats, even if it is just hearing them.  So after a couple weeks I moved downstairs into Christanna's room and stuck it out even with the spider, beetle, and mouse.  The day she left for the states I moved back upstairs into my first room because somebody else had "called" that room for a week.  So, back in the first room despite the bat.  I set it up with lots of pictures from home and Africa and that made it really nice.

Last week I heard that some volunteers who are here for a year bought a house and were welcoming other volunteers to come live with them.  They are super nice and it would be a lot cheaper so I decided to jump on board.  Now my room is all packed up once again and I am getting ready to head out tonight!  This past week we had tried setting up a time for me to be able to go look at the house before I decided for sure if I wanted to move in or not but that never happened.  Here's to, "going with the flow!"

Hakuna Matata

Here are some pictures since it's been awhile since I've posted some...


P.S. The new house does not have internet.  I am going to try to get out to an internet cafe at least once a week to update but we'll see how well that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment